How I Will Help You Find A Home
As an Accredited Buyer’s Agent (ABR) I have only your best buying interests in mind.
- I will put you in touch with several options for the latest and best mortgage packages.
- You will talk and I will listen about where you want to live, how you want to live, and how much you want to pay.
- I will continually send you properties that I have personally filtered out for you based on your wish list.
What I won’t do is waste your time by sending you hundreds of listing for you to sift through.
- We will visit each and every property you wish, and I will be pointing out things that you may
not notice both good and no so good.
- I will negotiate the very best price and terms for the home you wish to buy.
- You are always kept in the loop, and your phone calls are always promptly returned.
No question or concern is too trivial to raise. If it is important to you, it is important to me.
- I will arrange and accompany you on all home inspections, and negotiate repairs with the seller’s agent.
- You will receive reminders from me as we arrive closer to the settlement date about what you can expect
and what you will need.
- I will be sitting right next to you at the settlement table explaining everything and making sure you
understand this important transaction.
This is an important step in your life.
I am with you from that first visit to closing, and friends from then on.
Building relationships is my goal.
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of New Jersey.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.